#1 Auto Glass Company in Baldwin County, Alabama!
Call now for deals! (251) 348 1852
It’s important to know how to properly clean the exterior of your windshield. Make the wrong choices & you could end up with scratches & blurry glass.
Call us: 251-348-1852
We Serve All Of Baldwin County, Alabama
Your Windshield sooner or later will develop soil, bugs, and other grime that can conceivably harm your windshield if not dealt with appropriately. A filthy windshield can change your view while driving and make your vehicle look dirty. Luckily, there are a wide assortment of items and methods that will leave your windshield clean and sans streak. Keeping your vehicle windshield clean is a simple, yet critical, approach to make your vehicle more secure for you and different drivers out and about.
1. Lift the windshield wipers up. Prior to showering any glass cleaner, guarantee that the region underneath them gets cleaned too. Leave them in the “up” position for the term of the cleaning procedure.
2. Splash a large portion of the windshield with the glass cleaner. You could shower either the left or right side first. Splash so that you spread the broadest conceivable region of that segment of the windshield which you expect to wipe first. A few squirts of cleaner is generally enough. On the off chance that your windshield is huge, utilize four or five squirts of glass cleaner, as required.
3. Wipe the glass clean with straight vertical wipes. With your microfiber cloth close by, stretch out your arm to the upper focus of the windshield and bring it straight down along the focal vertical line of your windshield. Return your hand to the highest point of the windshield yet somewhat towards the side of the windshield you’re remaining on. Wipe another vertical line down parallel to the first. Keep on cleaning the windshield along these lines, drawing dynamically nearer to the side of the windshield you’re situated on, until it has been totally cleaned.
We pride ourselves in offering the most affordable pricing in all of Baldwin, Alabama
Our technicians will drive to you anywhere in the Baldwin County, Alabama area for FREE. That’s a great deal!
We have over 32+ years of Auto Glass experience and are AGSC Certified technicians!
On the off chance that you experience considerable difficulties hanging over the front of your vehicle to get to the focal regions of your windshield, utilize a stage stool to increase some stature.
4. Wipe the glass clean with straight even wipes. When you’ve finished a vertically-situated wipe-down, start on a level plane arranged wipe-down. Beginning again at the upper focal point of the windshield, drag the microfiber towel straight out toward the edge of the windshield you’re remaining on. At that point, wipe another, parallel line toward a similar edge, starting just underneath the main column. Proceed as such until the half of the windshield you began on is totally cleaned.
5. Repeat the procedure on the opposite side. When completed with one side of the windshield, rehash the procedure to clean the other half. For example, in the event that you started by cleaning level and vertical lines on the correct side of the vehicle, move to one side so as to finish the cleaning procedure. This guarantees the whole windshield gets spotless.
On the off chance that you have to go over a specific spot more than once, wipe over it with a straight forward and backward movement.
Try not to clean using round movements as though you’re buffing the surface. This activity could leave streaks.
6. Buff the windshield. While the main wipe-down was planned to tidy the glass cleaner up the windshield and evacuate abundance grime, buffing the windshield is basically moving your turn in a roundabout movement. Trade the towel you used to clear off the glass cleaner with a spotless one. Contingent upon the size of your windshield, you may require a few clean microfiber towels. Move your submit a tight roundabout movement around the outside of the windshield. Begin on one side of the vehicle, at that point move to the opposite side to guarantee the whole surface of the windshield gets buffed.
Your windshield should shimmer like a new cut precious stone.
Baldwin County Windshield Replacement
If you live in the Baldwin County and need windshield replacement Chambers Auto Glass offers high quality professional windshield replacement with warranty. We are detail oriented, highly skilled, and ensure that every single job is done quickly and correctly. Take a look at our 5 star BBB review to see what others are saying about our windshield replacement and auto glass services.
Call now for deals! (251) 348 1852
We provide expert consultation and accurate price estimate for glass replacement. We are a Preferred Provider of major insurance companies and will file the claim for you.
Rock chip and crack repairs start at $45! Our prices are lower than competitors! Get all your auto glass repair done right. The first time! We drive to you, FREE OF CHARGE!